Project Forwarding and Chartering
As a leading global forwarding company with project logistics expertise WWL ALS understands given the increasing size and complexity of today’s capital projects that many manufacturers look to turn to The WWL ALS Project Forwarding team, who are specialists in turnkey and large scale heavy lift projects within a number of industries.
These industries including: mining, energy, oil and gas, construction, infrastructure, engineering, paper, marine and offshore industries.
WWL ALS places a significant emphasis on forming trusting and long term relationships with both our clients and suppliers. As such WWL ALS has developed a continually expanding client and supplier list within these sectors, with projects running throughout the world on an ongoing basis.
By employing a dedicated team of project staff WWL ALS’ specialist in-house skills place WWL ALS in a position to handle any out of gauge or heavy lift project cargo.
WWL ALS has the capability to work with clients from initial proposal stage, through to firm contract stage, as this enables WWL ALS to provide the client with outline feasibility assessments and budget costs when bidding for new business, to be confirmed against final specifications and g.a. drawings when firm orders are secured. WWL ALS employs C.A.D. technology for load planning and route assessment (swept path analysis).
WWL ALS' dedicated chartering team is fully supported by an extensive database of ships' positions worldwide, enabling rapid solutions in sourcing the most suitable vessel for the cargo at the time and place to suit our clients' requirements.
We are able to provide the following additional worldwide services:
- Any size dry-cargo tonnage (not limited to break bulk carriers), multipurpose, reefer, roro, heavy lift tonnage
- Full or part load shipments
- Voyage chartering, time-chartering, period charter, bareboat contracting
- Freight covers, contracting, project-engineering
- Sale and purchase of ships
- Towage (wet- and dry-) or FLO/FLO operations
- Freight consultancy, market information
WWL ALS' operations department upon request provides our client with complete post-fixture follow-up and can handle the entire operation of vessels and/or voyages to include:
- Preloading preparations, including stowage plan / superintendancy
- Cargo clearance, custom arrangements, documentation work
- Arrangements and supervision of stevedoring operations
- Instructions to master and agents
- On/off hire surveys
- Liability insurance
- Vessel performance control on speed, bunker consumption
- Disbursement accounts, hire calculations
- Bunkering arrangements at lowest market prices
- Conducting all correspondence and liaison with owners/shippers on our clients' behalf.
This concept of complete service has proven to be a key to WWL ALS' success. WWL ALS' all-round service package will enable our clients to charter vessels in confidence with the assurance that the transport will be capably conducted independently by WWL ALS
WWL ALS is a specialist in multimodal transport services offering:
- Ship chartering full & part (deep sea, short sea, liner, coaster, pontoon)
- Barge chartering
- Air freight
- Intermodal transportation solutions – air, road, rail, sea freight, canal
- Turnkey project management
- Job site transportation
- Planning, supervision and representation services for FOB projects/ shipments
- Crane planning, hire and management
- Contract services team – for long term or major movements
- Major/ special projects – advice and management in major projects
- Installation, erection and decommissioning services
- Pre project logistics planning, survey reports and feasibility studies
- Permits – escort cars, police escorts, attendants, authority notifications
- Insurance – all levels of insurance can be arranged
- Customs services – letters of credit, bills of lading, customs certificates
- Security and warehousing
- Route Planning
- Heavy Lift
Whatever the size and scale of your project, WWL ALS can advise and help you to develop the ideal solution.