Abnormal Loads & General Freight Forwarding
WWL ALS provides a professional global abnormal load handling and general freight forwarding service. The movement of abnormal loads and heavy equipment is the cornerstone of WWL ALS' business.
As heavy machinery and plant becomes more sophisticated the need to be able to blend the services of both heavy load movements and general standard trailer movements have taken WWL ALS into the more general freight market.
Every out of gauge transportation requirement is unique and requires knowledge and attention to detail to ensure that the most secure and effective movement is provided to satisfy WWL ALS’ client’s requirements.
WWL ALS’ experienced operators are available to provide help and advice for your domestic, international and worldwide heavy haulage requirements including the following:
- Intermodal transportation solutions – air, road, rail, sea, canal
- Packing Services
- Crane hire – forklift, mobile, tower and all terrain cranes
- Specialist installation services – mega lifts ancillary equipment
- Route surveys
- Freight shipping and road haulage
- Permits – escort cars, police escorts, attendants, authority notifications
- Insurance – all levels of insurance can be arranged
- Customs services – letters of credit, bills of lading, customs certificates
- Security and bonded warehousing
Such is the extent of our activities within the general freight market WWL ALS has now developed a significant presence in this market.
WWL ALS supports many major manufacturers and distributors throughout Europe with single and multiple trailer movements with equipment ranging through:
- Low loader
- Flat trailers
- Swap bodies
- Container shipping